The Fairburns

This is the family webpage of Kevin Fairburn and Marlyn Reynoso. Here you will find various family photos and stories which we are happy to share with you.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We Miss Him


B: 26/10/1993

D:27/08/2007


SNOOPY

by Fred Mathieson


I’m all alone just outside the door

Barking and yapping tail banging the floor

I’d love to be inside where it’s warm and dry

I’m being ignored and I just don’t know why

They’re all sitting around having their lunch

I’m stuck out here with nothing to munch

I shouldn’t complain just do as I’m told

I know they all love me as I’m growing old

I’m only a dog I must lead a dog’s life

Do as they tell me or I’ll end up in strife

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute adorable dog!!! i know he'll be missed a lot. it takes time to recover. just take it easy. :)

9/17/2007 9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home