The Fairburns

This is the family webpage of Kevin Fairburn and Marlyn Reynoso. Here you will find various family photos and stories which we are happy to share with you.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Very Proud Mum


Last week, 22 June Thursday night, I watched my son, Thomas performed three mini plays in his drama class. I just couldn't believe what I saw that night, my son was fantastic! He gave 110% performance in front of all other parents that night. He made me so proud, honestly while I was watching him there were tears in my eyes holding on. Even some parents and his teacher commented that he's a very good actor and keep up the good work. Since he started this drama class (thanks to his best friend, Alex) he loves going every week and not to be missed. As for me now, I will start introducing him or taking him to a broadway show or play.

Well Done, Thomas!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home